How can i find the pre-load dump transaction time-stamp ?
hitgon
2008-12-23 06:49:31 UTC
Hi,
gurus

I have some queries related to Load Sequence.

1.) How can i find the pre-load dump time-stamp ?
2.) If my Load is out of sequence and so how can i Resolve Load
Sequnece ?

please suggest me the solution.
"Cory Sane [TeamSybase]" <cory!=sane>
2008-12-23 12:21:53 UTC
load with headeronly option may be what you should be trying...
My team puts timestamps in the dumpfile names so that we can see the time
series sequence.
--
Cory Sane
[TeamSybase]